In order to start doing this you need to download and install ProRat on your computer.
You can download it here. Click on the first link. The password for the zipped file is "pro".
Shall we begin?
1. When the file has finished downloading, extract it and open it. You should see something like the following:
2. Now create a ProRat Trojan Server. Click "create" (located at the bottom), and select, "Create ProRat Server"
3. Enter in your ip address. If you don't know it, click the arrow button, and it will fill it in for you. In the second section enter in your email. You will be emailed when your victim gets infected. Disregard the ret of the options.
4. Now click on "General Settings". (The most important tab!) This tab includes the password you need to connect to the victim's computer, the port you connect through, and the victim's name. Check the boxes like the image below. (But put in your own password and victim name)
5. Click on the "Bind with File" tab. This tab allows you do hide your trojan file with another file. If you disguise it as a 'game' or a 'funny picture', then the greater chances you have for your victim to click on it. Check "Bind server with a File". Then select a relatively small file to bind it with, like a .jpeg or a text document.
6. Once you've selected your file click on the "Server Extensions" button to proceed.
This is where you select what kind of file to generate. I highly suggest choosing a .exe file, because they are cryptable and the icons are changeable.
7. Next, click on "Server Icon". This option allows you to specify an icon for your file to have. You can pick an interesting one, or one that has to do with the file you binded with.
8. Now select, "Create Server", and your server will be in the same folder as ProRat. It should be named "binded_server". Rename it to something like "Hilarious Photo".
WARNING! DO NOT OPEN THE FILE ON YOUR COMPUTER.
10. Once this is created, either load it on to your flashdrive and drop it on the victim's computer, or you could send it via email. However, most email scanners will detect it as a trojan and will not allow you to send it. To get around this, either put in a password protected zipped folder and give your victim the password, or compress it to a .rar file using WinRar.
Or if you have physical access to your victim's computer just run it on there.
What Happens to Victim's Computer Once It's Installed
These are some things that happen once ProRat is run on their computer.
Once they click on the file, it will open up the binded file and ProRat will run invisible, in the background. Then the hacker (you) would get a message giving the victim's ip address and a message stating that the victim is infected.
Once you get this email you can enter in their ip address, then click connect. You will be asked for your password you created at the beginning of this tutorial to access their computer.
Once the password is typed in, you have many options to choose from. You can shut down their computer, access their files, delete their whole hard-drive, make their mouse go crazy, take screenshots of their computer, and much, much more!
If you chose to message the victim, this is what their screen would look like: (minus ProRat in the background haha)
You can even hide their Start button:
And this whole time, this program is running in the background on your victim's computer, and it won't even show in Task Manager!
This is such an amazing program, but use it with care! Be sure to crypt it, before giving it to your victim. Much thanks to Aleksandar for the idea!