Nov 2, 2010

DVD STUDIO PRO FREE!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been kind of busy. Well today I would like to present to you DVD STUDIO PRO!!! I have a friend who recently purchased his and it always crashes upon opening. So this is for him, and all the rest of you video makers out there! So keep on reading!









1. Download the .dmg file. (You will need a free torrent downloading program called Transmission)


2. Open it, and click on the serials document first. (The first serial number in the document works, the second one doesn't.)



3. Then run the installer.






4. Follow the steps, and you're good to go! If it asks for your organization you'll notice that that is not included in the text document. For that you can just fill in any organization you want.


It worked fine for me!





Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi there thank you so much for the software unfortunately it will not allow me to install on my iOS X Yosemite it says I need to insert the registration key, though the bar in which you insert the key does not appear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what the first Anonymous said. Hope there's a solution to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DVD Studio 3 is not installing please help

    ReplyDelete

Write A Comment!